Last Updated: February 14, 2005
Windows Printing: Print Queue Procurer
The Print Queue Procurer (PQPro ) is a set of programs designed for printer queue provisioning and printer driver settings administration in large Windows environments.
PQPro has the following features:
- Create, Delete and Move Printer Queues
- Create, Delete and Move Printer Ports (LPR and
- Create Standardized Printer Driver Settings for Queue
- Backup Printer Queue Configurations
- Restore Printer Queue Configurations
- Distribute and Install Printer Drivers
- Inventory Printer and Printer Port Configurations
- Inventory Printer Driver Configurations
In many large Windows printing environments, administrators can sometimes lose control of printer management functions. With PQPro, manual printer administrative tasks are automated, reducing costs by improving reliability and efficiency.
- Web Workflow Tool (PQProWeb) - to add, delete and move
- Scheduling Service (PQProSrv) - to execute printer
queue configuration changes.
- Configuration Application (PQProCfg) - to configure and administer the environment.